Runboard.com
You're welcome.

runboard.com       Register for a free global Runboard account (help) | Log in with: (), Runboard globally (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3 ... 5  6  7  8 

 
tundakov Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

★★
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 04-2014
Post Count: 42
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Uploaded as a *.3gp. Hmmm... Original quality of the tape is probably better than that. Did someone ask the uploader if he still has the original tape?
18/Oct/2017, 9:03 am Link to this post Email tundakov   PM tundakov
 
josechung Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

The Ultimate
BGM Detective

Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2006
Post Count: 1152
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Quote:

tundakov wrote:

Uploaded as a *.3gp. Hmmm... Original quality of the tape is probably better than that. Did someone ask the uploader if he still has the original tape?



I haven't been able to get a hold of him.

---
notundercovercop.
I found the BGMS for
Catch It
Rat Race
Extinction
Avalanche
Cheese berry hill
Corn cob trip
Roll the dice
End Bell
Dominoes
Bite the bun
18/Oct/2017, 1:34 pm Link to this post Email josechung   PM josechung
 
tundakov Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

★★
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 04-2014
Post Count: 42
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Reading the comments on YouTube, I think he's not very fluent in English. I bet there's someone here who speaks Dutch...
19/Oct/2017, 8:06 pm Link to this post Email tundakov   PM tundakov
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7948
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


That's the problem with it being an internationally-known show like this - a lot of it's fans won't speak the same languages and can't trade episodes!

---

20/Oct/2017, 3:27 am Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
wi3zap Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

★★★
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 04-2014
Lives in: Italy
Post Count: 50
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


So, here's episode 50

[url][sign in to see URL]

I saw this wasn't in the cloud so I ripped it off TBS 2. It aired this night (4:00 AM London time).
I also had episode 49 available but that was already in the cloud and the quality of the cloud is also a bit better then mine.
Just tell me which episodes are missing or on what i should keep an eye on as, for now, I'm able to record them.
Not the greatest quality, but it's ok in my opinion.
6/Jan/2018, 3:12 pm Link to this post Email wi3zap   PM wi3zap
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7948
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Great job! emoticon

I never expected to see an episode of TC on Google Drive so that's pretty cool emoticon

Going to watch it soon, looks pretty good!
6/Jan/2018, 4:53 pm Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
latedep31 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

*Choose a Title*
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 08-2010
Post Count: 1570
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Quote:

wi3zap wrote:

So, here's episode 50

[url][sign in to see URL]

I saw this wasn't in the cloud so I ripped it off TBS 2. It aired this night (4:00 AM London time).
I also had episode 49 available but that was already in the cloud and the quality of the cloud is also a bit better then mine.
Just tell me which episodes are missing or on what i should keep an eye on as, for now, I'm able to record them.
Not the greatest quality, but it's ok in my opinion.



We're missing (not including specials):
3 through 15
18 (renumbered as Episode 17 by TBS)
44
53 and 54
64
69 and 70 (but they don't rebroadcast 70)
100
108 and 109
115
118
120 through 124

Specials we're missing (but probably not re-airing anytime soon):
Takeshi's Gundan Special (Emerald Guard)
All three New Years Specials
Episodes 128 and 129
Episode 130
Obstacle Course Special (Episode 131)

Also, what stream are you using for TBS Channel 2? EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it.

Also, didn't originally say Thanks. emoticon

Last edited by latedep31, 6/Jan/2018, 6:20 pm
6/Jan/2018, 5:53 pm Link to this post Email latedep31   PM latedep31
 
josechung Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

The Ultimate
BGM Detective

Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2006
Post Count: 1152
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Quote:

wi3zap wrote:

So, here's episode 50

[url][sign in to see URL]

I saw this wasn't in the cloud so I ripped it off TBS 2. It aired this night (4:00 AM London time).
I also had episode 49 available but that was already in the cloud and the quality of the cloud is also a bit better then mine.
Just tell me which episodes are missing or on what i should keep an eye on as, for now, I'm able to record them.
Not the greatest quality, but it's ok in my opinion.



You Rock emoticon


Also I'm working on getting some of the specials, no guarantees.

---
notundercovercop.
I found the BGMS for
Catch It
Rat Race
Extinction
Avalanche
Cheese berry hill
Corn cob trip
Roll the dice
End Bell
Dominoes
Bite the bun
6/Jan/2018, 6:23 pm Link to this post Email josechung   PM josechung
 
latedep31 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

*Choose a Title*
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 08-2010
Post Count: 1570
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Quote:

josechung wrote:

Quote:

wi3zap wrote:

So, here's episode 50

[url][sign in to see URL]

I saw this wasn't in the cloud so I ripped it off TBS 2. It aired this night (4:00 AM London time).
I also had episode 49 available but that was already in the cloud and the quality of the cloud is also a bit better then mine.
Just tell me which episodes are missing or on what i should keep an eye on as, for now, I'm able to record them.
Not the greatest quality, but it's ok in my opinion.



You Rock emoticon


Also I'm working on getting some of the specials, no guarantees.



Even with no guarantees, which ones? emoticon
6/Jan/2018, 6:29 pm Link to this post Email latedep31   PM latedep31
 
josechung Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

The Ultimate
BGM Detective

Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2006
Post Count: 1152
Reply | Quote
Re: Episode 106


Quote:

latedep31 wrote:

Quote:

josechung wrote:

Quote:

wi3zap wrote:

So, here's episode 50

[url][sign in to see URL]

I saw this wasn't in the cloud so I ripped it off TBS 2. It aired this night (4:00 AM London time).
I also had episode 49 available but that was already in the cloud and the quality of the cloud is also a bit better then mine.
Just tell me which episodes are missing or on what i should keep an eye on as, for now, I'm able to record them.
Not the greatest quality, but it's ok in my opinion.



You Rock emoticon


Also I'm working on getting some of the specials, no guarantees.



Even with no guarantees, which ones? emoticon



All of the ones we don't have minus Revenge of the Emerald Guards.

---
notundercovercop.
I found the BGMS for
Catch It
Rat Race
Extinction
Avalanche
Cheese berry hill
Corn cob trip
Roll the dice
End Bell
Dominoes
Bite the bun
6/Jan/2018, 6:42 pm Link to this post Email josechung   PM josechung
 


Post Reply

Page:  1  2  3 ... 5  6  7  8 





You are not logged in (Login)
web
analytics