Runboard.com
You're welcome.

runboard.com       Register for a free global Runboard account (help) | Log in with: (), Runboard globally (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3 ... 49  50  51  52  53 ... 73  74  75 

 
Kaunisto Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

*Choose a Title*
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 01-2008
Lives in: Finland
Post Count: 329
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Woah, Dan! I'm not exactly fat, but I'm close to 80kg and I'm not much over 6ft.

---

6/Nov/2017, 10:16 pm Link to this post Email Kaunisto   PM Kaunisto
 
abstractwb Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

The Face That
Runs The Place

Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 04-2015
Lives in: Madrid, ES
Post Count: 240
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


6ft 2" (1'85m), 83kg.

---
...it's Takeshi's Castle.
...¡esto es Humor Amarillo!
7/Nov/2017, 7:43 pm Link to this post Email abstractwb   PM abstractwb
 
rsmcc Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Squizz
2nd Member &
Armchair Commentator

Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 05-2003
Lives in: The House
Post Count: 2573
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


As usual, I have the opposite perception of time to Dan, as I'm wondering why we're not at December already. Will this year never end? Being November makes it worse. There's no major holiday over here on the scale of Thanksgiving in the US to make November go faster. Here's a thought: do we put on more weight than people in the US over Christmas because we do all the binge eating and drinking over those 2-3 weeks, while they get to spread it out over Christmas and Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving always makes for awkward viewing in TV shows, as when it comes up in plots, we're left scratching our heads and wondering what the hell's going on, and why are they eating turkey in November instead of December, the strange people? emoticon

Guy Fawkes can't compete. Ireland doesn't even get it. As one tumblr commenter put it, "It's hilarious that America's biggest fireworks day celebrates them becoming an independent country, while Britain's biggest fireworks day celebrates some dude failing to blow up the government."

We're back from our new tradition from this decade of the Halloween Dublin stay, where this year we found the Royal Hotel in Bray has had a slight makeover. It's like a whole cube was cut out of the side, and a brand spanking new bar/restaurant was plugged into the gap. McGettigan's, it's called. Doesn't get more Irish a bar name than that. Everyone went to the pool except me again, which was fine by me because I get to remain alive that way, and that would have been fine except the exact time they went there was flip all on the telly, only when they came back was something good on, some Simpsons Treehouse of Horror eps.

Nice time away, but my sister had to go directly to Germany from it whist we all went home, and she's having a terrible time. emoticon Christmas can't come soon enough.

Last edited by rsmcc, 28/Nov/2017, 5:25 pm
7/Nov/2017, 10:10 pm Link to this post PM rsmcc
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Monkeee's Manager
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7223
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Quote:

rsmcc wrote:

As usual, I have the opposite perception of time to Dan, as I'm wondering why we're not at December already. Will this year never end? Being November makes it worse. There's no major holiday over here on the scale of Thanksgiving in the US to make November go faster. Here's a thought: do we put on more weight than people in the US over Christmas because we do all the binge eating and drinking over those 2-3 weeks, while they get to spread it out over Christmas and Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving always makes for awkward viewing in TV shows, as when it comes up in plots, we're left scratching our heads and wondering what the hell's going on, and why are they eating turkey in November instead of December, the strange people? emoticon

Guy Fawkes can't compete. Ireland doesn't even get it. As one tumblr commenter put it, "It's hilarious that America's beiggest fireworks day celebrates them becoming an independent country, while Britain's biggest fireworks day celebrates some dude failing to blow up the government."



Lol!

Quote:

We're back from our new tradition from this decade of the Halloween Dublin stay, where this year we found the Royal Hotel in Bray has had a slight makeover. It's like a whole cube was cut out of the side, and a brand spanking new bar/restaurant was plugged into the gap. McGettigan's, it's called. Doesn't get more Irish a bar name than that. Everyone went to the pool except me again, which was fine by me because I get to remain alive that way, and that would have been fine except the exact time they went there was flip all on the telly, only when they came back was something good on, some Simpsons Treehouse of Horror eps.

Nice time away, but my sister had to go directly to Germany from it whist we all went home, and she's having a terrible time. emoticon Christmas can't come soon enough.



Sorry your trip went so well but sounds fun that your sister got stuck in Germany!

 emoticon No, I'm glad you enjoyed your time away and hope your sister gets home sometime soon!

---

8/Nov/2017, 4:32 am Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
DuffDan Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Admin
Registered Keshi-head


Registered on: 07-2003
Post Count: 26417
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


I wish I had rsmcc’s perception of time. He is literally the only person I know who doesn’t think that time is going scarily fast!

Quote:

Kaunisto wrote:

Woah, Dan! I'm not exactly fat, but I'm close to 80kg and I'm not much over 6ft.


I always thought I was underweight, but according to the BMI chart I’m in ideal.
I used to be overweight, so I’ll take the weight I am now gladly!


So, two weeks today I will be in Poland.

I’m going to Poland for the day.

That’s the first and last time you’ll ever know anyone to say that emoticon

It’s my friend’s birthday and she’s always travelling, and deciding things on the spur of the moment, and so, being her, she was looking fo cheap flights on her birthday, found the cheapest was to Poland, and asked me (/told me) to go with her. So I am!..

And then three weeks today I’ll be back in Disneyland Paris again. This time on my own. Which I’m it sure how I feel about.
8/Nov/2017, 8:17 pm Link to this post Email DuffDan   PM DuffDan
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Monkeee's Manager
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7223
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Quote:

I used to be overweight, so I’ll take the weight I am now gladly



Sorry, but when??

Even before I saw you on-video I pictured you'd be thin emoticon

I'm taking a day-trip to the mall, you're taking a day-trip to Poland emoticon

Sounds like a crazy idea, haha, but hope you have fun!

Quote:

And then three weeks today I’ll be back in Disneyland Paris again. This time on my own. Which I’m it sure how I feel about.



Convince your friend to come since you're going to Poland emoticon

At least you'll get to experience the park and a bit of the Christmas spirit, which should be cool!

---

8/Nov/2017, 9:04 pm Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Monkeee's Manager
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7223
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Since we're discussing the next two weeks, I'll add my next three week schedule emoticon

No school on Friday and I'm going to go see Daddy's Home 2 in thearters with miamigirl and Castle Capers! Then the next morning I wake up and I'm taking on a mud-run with sisters and Dad! emoticon

Cut ahead of four more days of school and I'll be taking off at 10pm to fly to Salt Lake City emoticon Next day we'll be visiting family in Boise and stay in a little house near them for the five following days! I know I'll have a written-list of places I want my family to check-out since I've been there last year emoticon

Can't wait for that emoticon

Then I get back on Thanksgiving and the day after our break starts, so more consecutive days-off from school! Then I'll be a good boy and maintain perfect attendance afterward emoticon

And a couple more permanent changes aren't far off, which are both still hard to believe:

For one, right after Christmas I'm getting my wish and moving back to Ohio. It'll be nine years since I've been there and, man, will I love being back up North, with cooler weather, with a bigger house emoticon Also thrilled that my non-forum member grandparents (emoticon) will be moving along with us and buy a small apartment up there! miamigirl and Castle Capers better buy plane-tickets too emoticon So yeah, it's nice that we're gonna have more space, especially with my next big news!:

I'm going to have my fourth sibling (you should've guessed, it'll be a girl emoticon ), due in May! So excited to have the baby experience one last time (..or so I think emoticon )!!! Her name will be Tessa, as it means the fourth (guess which kid they didn't count emoticon ) emoticon

So excited now I've written it all, lol!

PS: My YouTube channel's not abandoned, I've just not been to any gyms and had it filmed in the past few months and I'm near the end of editing several different types of things currently. Just in case anyone wondered! emoticon
9/Nov/2017, 3:46 am Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
DuffDan Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Admin
Registered Keshi-head


Registered on: 07-2003
Post Count: 26417
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Quote:

Messup434 wrote:
Quote:

I used to be overweight, so I’ll take the weight I am now gladly


Sorry, but when??

Even before I saw you on-video I pictured you'd be thin emoticon


About ten years ago. Doesn’t seem like that long though!

Quote:

Convince your friend to come since you're going to Poland emoticon


I’ve tried, believe me emoticon

You’re doing enough travelling yourself! And moving house must be kind of exciting.

Congratulations on getting another sister, I’m sure you’re thrilled!.. emoticon
9/Nov/2017, 4:43 pm Link to this post Email DuffDan   PM DuffDan
 
Messup434 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Monkeee's Manager
Registered Keshi-head

Registered on: 12-2014
Post Count: 7223
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


Oh, funny! Well, seeing how much editing and updating you did to the site those years, I understand that!

Quote:

Congratulations on getting another sister, I’m sure you’re thrilled!.. emoticon



Shh! emoticon



Nah, I am but I still am a bit worried emoticon
9/Nov/2017, 10:25 pm Link to this post Email Messup434   PM Messup434
 
DuffDan Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Admin
Registered Keshi-head


Registered on: 07-2003
Post Count: 26417
Reply | Quote
Re: The Post About Today Topic


You’ll be too old for her to boss around, it’s okay haha!
12/Nov/2017, 11:16 am Link to this post Email DuffDan   PM DuffDan
 


Post Reply

Page:  1  2  3 ... 49  50  51  52  53 ... 73  74  75 





You are not logged in (Login)
web
analytics